December actually looks like it's shaping up to be a decent blog-month, since I'm on my third blog for the month and it's not even the 15th yet! Not sure how I ended up with the extra time, especially since I've been crazy busy since getting over being sick. Anyways, this morning we had breakfast with Santa. One of my mom's neighbors has converted his garage into a gathering place, so this morning they made pancakes for anyone who wanted to come and sit on Santa's lap....and NO...I was not one of those sitting on the poor guy's lap. But, Gavin was, and he's been excited all week to go eat breakfast with him and tell him EXACTLY what he wants from Santa...and by exactly..I mean, he was VERY specific!!
Gavin is telling Santa that he wants a red transformer toy that turns into a big truck and a green transformer toy that turns into an airplane....specific enough!?! lol

1 comments:
love the pictures. Gavin is so cute. maybe I will see you over the holiday
Post a Comment